Unfilled Seats reserved for deputed teachers may be de-reserved for fresher candidates, with prior approval of the concern authority if those remain vacant after final counseling.
List of the Pedagogy of school Subjects (taught here)
(1)Bengali (2)English (3)Physical Science (4)Life Science (5) Mathematics (6)Geography (7)History.
Fresher and Deputed General Candidates with minimum 50% marks in UG or PG level can apply
Fresher and Deputed SC/ST Candidates with minimum 45% marks in UG or PG level can apply
Fresher General, OBC Candidates within 35 years and SC/ ST within 40 years can apply
Deputed candidate having at least 2 years of experience in Govt. Aided, Govt. Sponsored School can apply.
Deputed Candidates have no Age limit.
Deputed candidates must produce original MC/GB Permission, Approval ,NOC at the time of Counseling.
** At the time of Registration (Online) Candidates are require to upload following documents
a) Recent Color Photo(size 20 Kb to 50 Kb)
b) Date of Birth certificate
c) All the Mark sheets, Caste Certificate and PH. Certificate.
ONLINE ADMISSION PROCESS ( TWO YRS B.ED. COURSE 2020-2022)
Online admission will be available on and from 02/11/2020 to 17/11/2020.
For details of Online Admission Procedure, Please visit College Website http://www.siliguribedcollege.com/
The filled in application forms for all categories must be submitted on online process
SILIGURI B.ED. COLLEGE
Helpline Numbers – 8900284340, 9564675569 , 9434887602 , 9434042277 , 9832465249 , 7980654731
Fees Structure 2020-2022 (1st Year) = Rs.40,000.00 (at the time of admission) | (2nd Year) = Rs. 35,000.00
1. Medium of instructions: Bengali/ English
2. The B.Ed. programme shall be of duration of two academic sessions, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme..
4. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD (Minimum disability 40%) candidates will be as per Govt. Rules. Relaxation of minimum qualifying marks will be as per Govt. rules.
5. School subjects of teaching offered are those which have been stated in the New Curriculum of WBUTTEPA
6. Reservation policy (on total intake capacity i.e 50 seats)= AS PER GOVT RULES.
* At the time of Registration (Online) Candidates should upload following documents
7. Recent Color Photo(size 20 Kb to 50 Kb)
8. Date of Birth certificate
9. All the Mark sheets , Caste Certificate and PH. Certificate
10. All the Service Documents (for Deputed / In service Teacher only) i.e Appointment Letter , SSC Recommendation , Appointment Letter , Copy of the Approval from D.I. of Schools.
11. Admission procedure for B.Ed. Course (Fresh):
Admission will be on the basis of scores against marks obtained in qualifying examinations and as per norms of University. Maximum Scores against marks for different level of examinations will be as follows:
Scores against distribution of marks in different examinations shall be as follows :
|Secondary of Equivalent||Higher Secondary of Equivalent||Graduation (General)||Graduation (Honours)||Post Graduation||Higher Qualification|
|Below 40%||06||Below 40%||06||Below 45%||04||40% to below 50%||10||40% to below 50%||10||DSC. / D. Lit||10|
|40% to below 50%||08||40% to below 50%||08||45% to below 60%||06||50% to below 60%||14||50% to below 60%||14||Phil. / Ph. D.||07|
|50% to below 60%||10||50% to below 60%||10||60% and above||08||60% to below 70%||18||60% to below 70%||18||Phil. / M. Lit||05|
|60% to below 70%||14||60% to below 70%||14||70% and above||20||70% and above||20|
|70% to below 80%||16||70% to below 80%||16|
|80% to below 85%||18||80% to below 85%||18|
|85% and above||20||85% and above||20|
Applicants deputed by School must submit an attested copy of M.C. resolution recording the approval of Service in regard to his/her service with the form.
Following additional documents are required to be submitted positively on the day of joining the B.Ed. programmes in institutions under the University:
1. Release order from the Headmaster / Headmistress.
2. Attested copy of M.C. resolution with regards to his/her deputation, countersigned by D. I. of Schools (Secondary).
3. Certificate from Competent Authority whether the candidate teaches in Class VI or above.
4. Three copies of passport size photographs of the applicant.
5. Deputation form duly filled in (available from the Institution after admission)
6. A certificate with the following information is to be submitted from the Secretary or Headmaster/Headmistress (where he/she is serving) and counter signed by the D.I. of Schools of the District concerned:
Eligibility Criteria for Admission: Candidates with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible to apply for admission to the Programme. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks for candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC & ST.